- This event has passed.
“Proof Your Love” Valentine’s Couples Bread Baking Class
February 11 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$150
Each ticket is valid for two people to use. Come with your significant other, best friend, or anyone you want to learn to bake bread with!
Students will learn how to make a yeast dough from scratch and by hand. While the dough proofs, students will enjoy complimentary wine while we make homemade pizza together for dinner.
After dinner, students will continue enjoying their wine while we shape and bake chocolate cherry danish braids. Each couple will take home their fresh baked bread to enjoy.
Your Ticket Includes:
- A 3 hour laid back class for two people
- Guided instruction from trained chef and baking instructor Kristin “Baker Bettie” Hoffman for making a cherry chocolate danish braid from scratch
- A delicious dinner of homemade pizza made in class as a group along with dessert
- Complimentary wine to enjoy during class
- Your bread you baked in class to take home
*Note: This class is BYOB if you would like to enjoy any other beverages other than the complimentary wine during class.