Peppermint Ice Cream
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup almond milk (or other milk of choice, can also use more coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder (or cornstarch)
- ¼ cup agave (or other liquid sweetener or choice)
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- seeds from 1 vanilla bean (optional)
- 10 round peppermint candies, crushed
- Place the coconut milk, almond milk, arrowroot, agave, peppermint extract and vanilla bean seeds (if using) in a blender and blend until combined.
- Fold in the peppermint candy pieces.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker according to manufactures instructions.
- If you do not have an ice cream maker, place in the freezer and stir vigorously about every hour for 6 hours.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0