Easy no bake mini cheesecakes are adorable, two bite party desserts! These are easy to make ahead and freeze without the topping. Just pull out and top the day of!
Today I made a super easy and super adorable party dessert. I made a double batch of these mini no bake cheesecakes over my lunch hour today. Half of them went to a party at work and the other half is being frozen for the party this weekend.
Look at how cute they are! And delicious I might add. People always go crazy over anything that is a mini size of it’s original. That also makes people feel less guilty about eating 2… or 10.
- 30 mini cupcake foils (1 1/4 inch wide)
- 30 mini vanilla wafers
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 package unflavored gelatin
- 16 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream (room temperature)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Cherry pie filling
- Line up the cupcake foils on a half sheet pan. Put a mini vanilla wafer (flat side down) in each foil.
- Pour the gelatin over the lemon juice and let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar and beat until incorporated.
- Microwave the gelatin/lemon juice mixture for 30 seconds until the gelatin dissolves. Pour this gelatin/lemon juice mixture over the sour cream along with the vanilla and mix.
- Add the sour cream mixture into the large bowl of cream cheese and mix until well incorporated into the cream cheese.
- If serving that day: Fill each foil with approximately 1tbsp of the mixture. Refrigerate for 3 hours until set. Top with 1 tsp of cherry pie filling. If serving at a later date: Fill each foil with approximately 1tbsp of the mixture. Store in an airtight container and freeze. Move the refrigerator 4 hours before serving. Top with cherries right before serving.